If you’re a radio-head who wouldn’t survive a ride in the car without music loud enough to wake the dead, then this pioneer subwoofer 1 is for you.
This pioneer subwoofer 1 is a perfect fit for your car, where you can enjoy music or whatever else you love listening to and enjoy it. It has all the necessary features to ensure you have the best experience.
- 1300 W Max Power...
- Built-in 300 W Max...
- Ported enclosure...
- Variable Bass Boost...
Last update on 2022-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
On Amazon, this pioneer subwoofer 1 is currently going for $260. This review will see if this 12in subwoofer is worth buying.
Specification of Pioneer Subwoofer 1
- Port Box volume: 33
- Port Diameter: 4.325
- Port Length: 7.525
- Woofer Magnet Weight: 33.5
- Car Subwoofer size: 12 inches
- Product Standard: CTA-2006
- Amp – Max Current Consumption: 13 A
- Amp – Power Source: DC 14.4 V
- Amp RMS Output: 150 Watts
- Amp Max Power Output: 300 Watts
- Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB – Level
- Continuous Power Handling: 350 W – Speaker / 150 W – Amplifier
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 125 Hz
- Maximum Peak Power Handling – Watts: 1300
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 114dB
- Input Level (@Gain max) RCA: 100mV+100mV/22kOhm
- Input Level (@Gain max) Speaker Line: 2V+3V/5kOhm
Performance Of Pioneer Subwoofer
- This pioneer subwoofer 12 is specifically made for small spaces, so it is fitted with features to ensure flawless sound output.
- It has high bandwidth, high output, and a low distortion class D amplifier to optimize performance.
- Using the 12 inch subs is relatively easy, especially regarding the sound adjustment.
- There is a wired remote bass control knob that you can use to control the input.
- There are user-adjustable controls such as phase control, LPF, and variable bass boost to enhance control.
- The design of this pioneer, 12 inch sub, was very original for the manufacturer.
- Since this pioneer sub is meant to fit behind a seat, they made the enclosure in a trapezoid shape to increase flexibility and allow the subwoofer to fit in the cabin or trunk.
- Apart from flexibility, this 12 inch pioneer subwoofer trapezoid enclosure is designed to ensure high rigidity and reduce the internal standing waves so you may get smooth and clear sound.
- It also allows for optimal bass tuning as the subwoofer can be repositioned front or with the firing rear.
- The subwoofer amp calculator in this car subwoofer is rated to produce 1300 Watts output when the speaker is at peak burst and 350 watts in continuous.
- This is what makes the subwoofer such a gem because it gives out such rich sound because of this. The tight bass is a bang-for-the-buck for those on a tight budget.
- Cars generally do not have much space to spare, so it is refreshing to know that this pioneer 12 inch subwoofer is a perfect size.
- Though it is not the smallest subwoofer car system, it is still perfect. It will fit perfectly without too much space and still have the best sound in your car.
- Given that we take our cars everywhere, especially rocky terrain, it is a relief that the pioneer subs are enclosed with a carpeted surface that is durable, non-slip, and scratch resistant.
- This means that your speaker will survive harsh mobile environments, and you can use it for a long time.
- The power input limit is the one disappointing thing about the pioneer subwoofers 1. At 14.4 Volts, the maximum it can go is 13amps, about a third of the internal amplifier’s RMS power rating.
- It could be better.
- It’s easy to install
- Has a solid bass
- The speaker guard is too thick for a speaker meant for behind the seat.
- The power wire is too thin.
From my review of the pioneer 12 subwoofer, you can tell that this subwoofer is as great as it is said to be. Pioneer subwoofers 1 are some of the best in the market, as you have seen with this pioneer subs 12; it sounds great; it’s easy to use, and can be used on most cars without compromising the sound.
You can also check out…Denon AVR s960h
There are much better subwoofers than this pioneer subwoofer 1, but not all of them give you exactly what you paid for, like this 12″ subwoofer. Therefore, if you’re wondering if this pioneer subwoofer 1 is worth your investment, it is, and you will not be disappointed.
pioneer subwoofer 1
This pioneer subwoofer 12 is specifically made for small spaces, so it is fitted with features to ensure flawless sound output. It has high bandwidth, high output, and a low distortion class D amplifier to optimize performance.
Product Brand: pioneer subwoofer 1 TS-WX1210AM 12” 1300
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 150.00
Product In-Stock: InStock